Wednesday 24 May 2017

Birthday Messages For Father

Your heart is made of diamonds and I hope they glitter on your forever dad.

You are my compass, you have always shown me the right way, for that, I love you.

I have always been the princess to the greatest king.

Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother

I hope every candle you blow out will be a wish come true on your special day, papa.

No matter how tall I have grown, I will always look up to you.

You always helped me chase my dreams, now it’s time you chase yours.

You may be old, but you aren’t dead yet. Here is to wishing you many more candles!

Happy 50th daddy! Half those years of putting up with me is a feat!

You may be turning 60 today, but you are still as young as can be!

Happy birthday pops, you are a mischievous old hoot.

With deep respect, our love for you is resounding. Hope your day is great daddy.

I got you a 6-pack, even though you’re turning 60 you still need your booze!

May your heart be full of only the happiest and unforgettable memories.

Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends

Through thick and thin, you have always been there. I’ll always be here for you

Thank you for each valuable lesson you taught me.

It’s a good thing you had a son, now we can go party like men on your special day!

Thanks for always picking me up and teaching me to try again.

Here’s to making it to 100, happy birthday daddy!

You’re every girls dream of a papa and I am lucky you are mine.

To the greatest man I have ever known, I hope your days are short and your nights are sweet.

Good Morning Quotes For Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment